Chitwan District is located at the south western part of Nepal, Bharatpur is its haadquater. Chitwan has numerous beautiful viewing sites like Chitwan National park which is the world heritage site by UNESCO. You can do numerous activities in the Chitwan jungle safari.
- Elephant Back Safari: this is the most common way of surfing around Chitwan national park where you can encounter number of wild animals including rare one-horned rhinos and Bengal tigers as well as hundreds of species of birds and nuber of reptiles. The experiences Mahouts take you to the deepest of the jungle to ensure sites of animals as possible closest distance to make your trip memorable.
- Jeep Safari: those visitors who don’t want to ride the mighty Elephants back they have the option to roam arount Chitwan National Park in a hoodless jeep. From the open jeep they can caths glimpse of natural flora and faunain their natural habitat. They will also take you to Gharial Crocodile Breeding Center. Where you can see the breeding process of Ghariak, Marsh Magar and tortoises.
- Jungle Walk and Bird Watching: You can take a jungle walk with our naturalist, this walk provide you the idea view ofwild animals very close. Birds watching always best on feet. Our guide will help you spot to identify the different varieties of bird both local and migrated.
- Canoe Ride: A slow canoe ride in the river is the best way to view the riverside scenery, the ride is best for sighting of crocodiles and other aquatic animal.
- Crocodile Breedig Center: This is one of the most enjoyable part of Jungle Safari in Chitwan National Park. In this trip along with elephants you can enjoy viewing scary mugger crocodile. It is located in a far from crowd area which is in time –frame of 20-25 mins.
- Elephant Breeding Center: One of the two Elephant Breeding Center in world exist in Chitwan National Park. In this center you can learn about elephants and its breeding procees how to increase its population